Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Welcome to the first TPC for the new blog

Hi Everyone,

Today is Tri Polish Tuesday, I did this mani a couple of weeks ago and loved it so much and got alot of compliments for it I thought this would be the perfect time and place to share it. As you may or may not know Tri Polish Tuesday is done by the lovely debbie @ the crumpet, she is currently taking some RnR time for herself after a hectic couple of months and we hope she will be back but you can have a look at her blog she will post little snippets of things but she won't be as active as normal. I'm sure you will agree with me though she is an amazing person and we all need to take me time sometimes so if she decides to come back we will welcome her with open arms.

Here are the colours for this month. I used the usual W7 Hip Hop, Flourescent Pink and BarryM Atlantic Road.


I was going for some sort of galaxy mani when I first planned this but quickly realised that wasn't going to happen so just decided to splodge it on in random areas with a sponge. I have gone a bit stamp crazy lately as I have some MoYou London plates and I do really like them I need to practice as I seem to miss bits of my nails but practice makes perfect :)

So here it is I used MoYou plate Back to the 70s - 03 which has some gorgeous patterns on it.



As you can see I have messed up a little with this but this was my 1st attempt at using these plates so I was very happy






I loved having this on so much it stayed on for almost 4 days! I know in the sun this looked gorgeous. This is over a white base with a top coat.

I hope you are liking everything if you are there are some add me buttons on the home page or you can follow me on bloglovin via the link at the bottom.

Enjoy
Roz
:)

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments: