Thursday, 22 May 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Bling

Hello all you fellow blingers,

Todays theme on Golden Oldie Thursday is Bling. From the outset I had a pretty good idea what i wanted to do and it didn't take too much planning it is fairly simple but it popped. But I think it is safe to say most of the mani's for today's theme will pop.


Here is today's mani. I do have to say I can't remember which silver polish I used I have a couple and it might be an really old one over 2 years or a not so old one less then a couple of months, the weekend was all a blur with the sun and fun hehe. 

Here it is



So I used a silver base and then placed gold striping tape over the top and then on my ring finger did little rhinestones on the cross over points of the tape.




It is fairly simple but sometimes with bling less is more. I can't wait to see what the other girls have done, take a peek below and feel free to follow me via blog lovin' there is a link to the side ----> or at the top I have pinterest, instagram and google+.

Have a fab day
Roz
:)


1 comment: