Friday, 30 May 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Lilac not that much!

Hey everyone,

A day late but that's because my little dog Ralph had surgery on Thursday so he took centre stage for the day, the theme this week on the Golden Oldie Thursday Challenge is Lilac, when I came across this my first thought was cool then when I looked in my draws I saw I didn't have any lilac that was over a year old what should I do, I have spent probably 2 weeks trying to think of what to do and I came up with just a mash up of all the purple I own in one mani.

Here is what we have done on previous weeks and what is to come.


There aren't many week left of this latest challenge I can't wait to see what is planned next.

When I came across this my first thought was cool then when I looked in my draws I saw I didn't have any lilac that is over a year old what should I do, I have spent probably 2 weeks trying to think of what to do and I came up with just a mash up of all the purple I own in one mani.

Here are all the bottles of polish I used 5 in total, they are L-R Rimmel 385 Hot list, Avon (unsure of the name), China Glaze - Awakening, Sinful Colours Let's Talk and Avon (Unsure of the name)


I placed tape in different pattern on each nail and just set to work filling in the gaps, I love how it came out and although the sinful colours bled a little after I applied topcoat I don't mind as you can't tell. The only purple I wasn't too keen on was the Rimmel because it just looks grey the purple doesn't
show through




Clean up was a bit of a pain because of the glitter in some of the polishes but otherwise this wasn't a chore at all.

Have a look at the other girls below and see what amazing mani's they created, feel free to follow me on bloglovin'

Enjoy
Roz
:)



1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I just do not have the patience for tape manis!x

    ReplyDelete