Thursday, 15 May 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Textures

Hi Everyone,

As a recap here are the rest of the themes for the GOT challenge


As soon as I saw this week's theme I knew what I wanted to do so if you want to know take a peek inside.
I have decided to go with a skittle and show off all the polishes I have that are over a year old. So today we have BarryM Atlantic Road, BarryM Pink Sapphire Glitter, OPI Gold Shatter, Glitterati shade 5 and W7 Moonlight.


I did a different polish on each finger. I did not use any top coat on these and they are all on a white base.



I used a matte top coat on the glitter nails





Well I hope you enjoy because I had and I still have these lovely glitter nails on after 2 days because of the sun :) and I hope you have a lovely weekend it is meant to be lovely here in the UK which is great as I plan a day to the seaside with the dog what will you be doing?

Enjoy
Roz
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment