Sunday, 11 May 2014

Swatch and review Nails Inc Porchester square & Fleet Street

Hi all,

I have decided to combine 2 Nails Inc reviews today as I thought why not!

So today we have Nails Incs Porchester Square and Fleet Street which is a Leather Effect polish. Porchester Square is a very pale brown it is one of nails Incs 'Hero Shades' so I'm sure you will be able to get yourself one, Fleet Street is a darker brown but not by much but has a leather effect

WARNING - this will be picture heavy but what did you expect from me hehe


Here is Porchester Square

This formula is lovely to work with smothly on, self levelling I really didn't have to do much witht hsi at all 2 coats and done, no smudging nice and gloosy all the pictures are taken over a white base and with a top coat.



I played about and stamped over this mani with colour club I have no idea what the colour name is so if you do can you let me know haha, it went on lovely as you can see.



Here is Fleet Street


(with flash indoors)


As you can see this has a slight texture it was nice and these are without a top coat as I didn't want to smooth it out.

I am very happy with both of these and they definitely get a thumbs up from me

Roz
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment