Thursday, 12 June 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Red

Hi all you fab nail lovers,

Today's theme on Golden Oldie Thursday is Red. I have quite a few reds but not many that were over a year old and the mani I was originally going to do for this was the Rotherham United badge click HERE to see, but I did that to celebrate them getting promoted to the championship in the football league.

I decided to do something simple and go for ombre. If you have been following SIMPLES - from muggle to mastery by debbie at the crumpet she is going themes each week of nail art which everyone can take part in and try head over to her page on facebook here or to her blog here

Here are the polishes I used I used BarryM Magnetic Burgundy, 2 True shade no 4, A no name polish from a nail art set I got a while back, Collection 2000 Big hair and BarryM Red Glitter.




This is something very simple but I wanted to get it done, it didn't go exactly to plan as the magnetic burgundy turned purple on my thumb and 2 reds are very similar on my nail in stead of being a slightly paler shade which is what I thought it would be but ah well!.

This is almost all the red's I own except a couple of untrieds so your seeing my whole red colletion haha.




You can't quite see the metallic colours in the 2True one on my index as the top coat is just so glossy but it is a lovely metallic red.

Have a look at what the other girls have done below they are all amazing.

Enjoy
Roz
:)


2 comments: