Friday, 6 June 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - silver

Hi Everyone,

Today's post is for Golden Oldie Thursday, the theme is a silver accent. I changed my mind like 3 different times until about 20 mins before I sat down to do this. I went with doing a paint drip mani with a silver accent nail, I took this week's GOT challenge prompt literally a silver accent nail.

Sorry this is a day late I got asked by a good friend Sol to do her nails for a hen do so I couldn't resist and forgot to schedule this and then I fell asleep early so it never got done yesterday haha.




I couldn't make up my mind whether to do something simple like just plain colours then a silver accent or do something with a gradient or this one, I chose this one as I have a list of techniques I want to keep trying as I can't get them just right and this was one so I thought get it out of the way and done so I did






I went with a white base and black polish drips I know for sure all of these polishes are over a year old even the white because I had an white that I haven't used in a while so I cracked that open. The black is a no name brand I got in a set when I first started and the silver is from the same set as the black a no name brand but is amazing.

If you have enjoyed today's post feel free to follow me on instagram or bloglovin' or google or pinterest.

Enjoy
Roz
:)


2 comments:

  1. These are really cool! I love how you added the silver accent nail and your drops look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you emily this is only the 2nd time I've tried paint drops so I was happy with it too

      Delete