Thursday, 26 June 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Gradient

Hi Everyone,

This is the last instalment of this round of Golden Oldie Thursday but the next lot has been announced see below.





Todays' theme is gradient so I decided I would recreate one of my favourite gradients I did a while back. I can't remember what it was for but I know it would have been a challenge.

I used Sinful Colors Lets Talk, BarryM Blue Grape and BarryM Greenberry (both gellies).

Here is the result.




I love this mani the purple just kind of sparkles in the sun which is lovely. I won't be taking part in next weeks because I will be Incomunicado and I haven't had time to do anything with other exciting things I have done and signed up for recently. Keep an eye on my blog there is my 1st blogger review coming up next week.

Enjoy
Roz
:)



2 comments: