Sunday, 1 June 2014

NailsXO World Cup Competition

Hi all,

I was kindly invited by Emily at Nailsxo to take part in a World Cup themed Nail Art contest and I sent in my request which was accepted so thank you to emily. There are quite a few other girls taking part like Alicia over at Fixin' to Faff she got England, which I think is great after the post she did the other day about moving from the USA to the UK.

If you would like to have a look at who has got what and what we will be creating head over to Emilys blog CLICK HERE, she does lovely nail art and reviews.

I have got Uruguay. I've never been to Uruguay I don't know anyone form Uruguay so I was a little stumped when I started off but a couple of days later of brain storming and a lot of googling and pintert-ing haha I had it set. I don't think they have got a chance of winning but you never know.


Here it is this is what I did.




I have tried to do the Uruguay flag as best as I could I have done a beach gradient on my ring finger and a little bit of the Uruguay Football Logo on my pinky nail, I did plan on having a football on my thumb but unfortunately my attempt was a major flop.

If you want to follow our progress follow this page here WORLD CUP PAGE or follow me via blog lovin' at the side or instagram at the top to keep up to date with who is doing what and where we are in the competition.

Are you doing any football/world cup related nails?

Enjoy
Roz
:)


9 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for taking part, what beautiful nails! The beach gradient was an awesome idea!! I might try this myself in the Summer! Super gorgeous I will add them to the World Cup page now :)! Oh and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had to rush it at the end we had a drama with my dog so didn't quite get what I wanted done but I was still happy I will be watching the world cup deifnatly this year.

      Delete
  2. Uraguay! Home of Luis Suarez! Woohoo! Great job on these Roz. Totally cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yes that is about the only thing I know about the Uruguay team haha they might stand a good chance if he plays they haven't won since the 1930's though so won't hold my breath :)

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! I wouldn't of had a clue with where to start wit Uruguay either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a shame England lost last night but wooo your team won, and I am a big Suarez fan so that makes it better :) good luck for the rest of the competition and let me know if you make more World Cup nail art as I now have a World Cup Gallery on Nailsxo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's uruguay out now thanks to suarez lol

      Delete
  5. Yay I was in 2 minds when they were playing each other last week but ah well I had accepted england weren't good so come on suarez

    ReplyDelete