Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Tri Polish Challenge for June

Hi you,

Today is the last challenge of this month's Tri-Polish Challenge. The colours were Turquoise, Coral and Nude.
This is the final week for these colours.


I decided I would do something I haven't tried in a while and went with leopard print. I only used 2 of the 3 colours today. I used Nails Inc Sloane Ave - Coral and BarryM Nude.




It was fairly simple a base of BarryM Nude then I dotted on the coral and then went round it with a black nail art pen.



There you have it short and sweet. Here is the next instalment of Golden Oldie Thursday and Tri Polish Tuesday together pre warning I don't think I will have anything posted next week for these as I am away.
Pop over to my instagram to follow me I may be posting occasional updates on there if I get reception which I doubt.



Enjoy
Roz
:)


2 comments:

  1. Love love love love LOVE these! Great job Roz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun it was fun to give this a try I think it has been over 12 months since I last did it so I am chuffed with this

      Delete