Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Tripolish Tuesday - I bow to you hehe

Hi everyone,


I have to say this weeks efforts went alot better than last weeks I managed to use all 3 colours. They were Butter London Slapper,  Nails Inc Sloane Ave and BarryM Nude. Phew now if I can't think of how to use all 3 colours for the rest of the month I am done this is in the bank.




I have mentioned this once I think a few months ago I have a list of things I am wanting to try out techniques, patterns etc this week I decided to go with bows.

I did different coloured bows on my middle finger and ring finger. Then alternated dots on my pinky and index.





Have a look below at what the other girls have created. 

If you like what I have done have a poke around my blog and feel free to follow me on bloglovin, instagram or google+

Enjoy
Roz
:)


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, those look so good over the jelly base. *Almost* like art on a bare nail which I think looks super hot but it's kind of "out there" - here you've managed to capture the chic look without being overly bold. All in all it's just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. This is too cute - I love the way the bows are on a bed of what almost seems to be a negative space look, lovely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete