Thursday, 31 July 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - GLITTA!

Morning ladies,

The theme on todays' Golden Oldie Thursday is glitter topper, now I couldn't just do something normal and pick out my favourite glitter topped NOPE. I thought i'd do half 'n' half.

I picked out Candeo Divebomb and Nails Inc Galaxy. I combined them over the top of revlons Chroma Chameleon Topaz.


I did half of my nail with Candeo Divebomb and the other half with Nails Inc Galaxy. I'm not sure what I was going for but I went with it,




SORRY about the horrendous lighting I was trying to get the pictures done when I got home from work and the sun was setting so I just couldn't get a good quality lighting on it.


That is todays GOT challenge over and done with for me. Have a peek below and look at some of the other amazing pieces that the other girls made.






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I loved the candeo over the revlon it justtl popped with the copper glitter

      Delete