Thursday, 24 July 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday Holo

Ola! everyone,

I have got for you today on Golden Oldie Thursday a Holo, I have cheated a little lot, The polish I am using today I have not had any where near a year but it is one of the few holo's I have, I haven't had any holo's over a year or even 6 months so I have used my oldest.


I am using a holo which I was sent for review by the lovely Erin at Ice Polish.

She is based in the USA and has recently released a line of polishes themed to disney the collection is called Dreams come True you can get them on Etsy. There are some amazing ones in there. The one I have for you today is Mulan. A lovely blue holo with flecks of glitter in it.




I used a base of OPI Dining al Francisco and topped it with the holo, It was lovely done in 1 coat dried super quick so I couldn't ask for anything more. A nice simple mani that in this gorgeous british summer we are having just was gorgeous and I got so many compliments about it









No comments:

Post a Comment