Monday, 14 July 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday New but old

Hi again,

I'm back to catch up with Golden Oldie Thursday's 1st prompt of the new months. This week's prompt wwas turqouise as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do and what I wanted to use. I used Butter LONDONs' Slapper. It is a lovely turqouise.




I decided I would combine 2 Oldie's and I decided to try my stamping again with my cheeky plates. I stamped with BarryM Foil effect Gold. This was the result





I am chuffed my stamping is coming along now I have the right technique.

Have a look below at some of the other fab creations and if you like what you have seen pop over to blog loving or instagram or google+ and follow me.




2 comments:

  1. This manicure is gorgeous! How perfect do those colours look together! The base colour is so pretty and great stamping! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know these colours are lush together I'm definitely getting some more butter london soon

      Delete