Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Ice polish Disney Collection Part 2

Hi all again,

This is the 2nd part of the review for Erins polishes from Ice Polish.

Today I have for you Shan Yu it is from the same Disney collection. If you don'[t know who Shan Yu is he is from the film Mulan.



This is a lovely creamy brown almost chocolate brown with the colour it is a lovely glitter/micro glitter polish, I can officially say removal was not all that bad. I had to scrub to get a few parts off but nothing at all like I was expecting and have had from previous glitter polishes from other brands before.




This polish is lovely and again it glistens in the sun. I love glitter and although brown is not a favourite of mine I think this polish would be a fab base for stamping over. it only took 2 coats to be fully opaque. It is packed full of glitter and glides lovely on the nail.

All photos are taken without a top coat with no undies and were sent to me for my honest review.

I hope you enjoyed and please do follow her on FB, Instagram and on her etsy shop she is a lovely person and makes amazing polishes.

Enjoy
Roz
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment