Saturday, 12 July 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday #1 backwards

Hi everyone,

I have done this a little backwards mainly because I couldn't get into the groove of blogging again after getting back from holiday I think that little bump is over now and I'm ready to power through.

I have got for you today what should have been the Tri Polish Tuesday 1st prompt of the new month. I went with flowers as I came back form a lovely trip to Scotland and I saw lots of lovely things while I was up there.

This month's colours are Pink, Green and Purple.

In this mani I used BarryM Fuchia, China Glaze Tree Hugger and Sally Hansen Royal Romance.





I did a white base coat and then decided to to pink and purple flowers and matte top coat it.



I really liked this mani it was lovely and colourful just perfect for a summers day.







Here is the inlinkz so have a look what everyone else created there are some fab designs in there.

Have a look below at some of the other fab creations and if you like what you have seen pop over to blog loving or instagram or google+ and follow me.





2 comments: