Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday #3

Hi everyone,

This is the 1st on time post of this month haha it nearly wasn't but I made it just. My originaly idea for today will get done later in the month because I haven't had time. I've been juggling a few things and forgot to do a couple of things and didn't get most stuff finished so here I am.

This month's colours for Tri Polish tuesday are Pink Purple and Green. I decided I would change it up and I am only using 1 of the original polishes I chose I have gone with 2 bottles of polish from a set I won from the lovely Brethil over at druid nails. She had a competition on her blog and I won one of the prizes. 2 of the prizes I won were a bottle of Catrice Nail polish Limited Edition Feathers and Pearls this is the prettiest pimk and it applies like a dream in 1 coat. The next one is an essence polish from a collection called beauty beats - baby, baby ooh! again applies like a dream in 1 coat and the last one is China Glaze Tree Hugger.





So I thought I'd go with something that I have been trying on and off over the last couple of weeks and that is a saran wrap mani if you don't know what that is basically it is for the brits cling film you scrunch it up into a ball you have your base colour of nail polish and once that is dry you do a thick layer of an alternate colour of polish over the top and as soon as it is on you grab your ball of cling film/saran wrap and dab away at it. Have a look at this video from debbie from the crumpet she is doing a SIMPLES tutorial on different things every week.

So I did base colours in different colours to try and contrast I also did a layer on layer on layer one so you can see what pink, purple and green all look like together.




I think the purple on green on my ring finger reminds me of this asweets lime chocolates green on the ouside chocolate or liqourice on the inside.

Have a look below at the inlinkz there are some amazing mani's and dont forget you can follow me through instagram google+ and bloglovin at the side or at the top of the page




1 comment:

  1. Lovely saran wrap! I like your thumb nail best showing off all 3 colours! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete