Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday #4

Hi to everyone,

Today I am bringing you the 4th installment of tri polish tuesday we are still using the colours pink, purple and green and today I decided to do something I've never tried before.

I have used the same colours as before pink BarryM Fuschia, purple Sally Hansen Royal Romance and green China Glaze Tree Hugger.






I have used the fab tutorial from sarah at chalkboard nails she does amazing tutorials and fabulous nail art check out her blog HERE.






I think I could have used slightly different colours but for a first attempt I'm really happy :)

Have you tried this technique before if so let me know below and how well it went for you. Also if you have a peek at the top of the page I now have a facebook page so pop by and give it a like.



2 comments:

  1. Love these! How did you do it and it not look lumpy? whenever I try it my nails end up looking really "thick"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think the "trick" might be how long it took me about 1.5 hours from start to finish I was exhausted after it lol I'm sure I would be quicker next time

      Delete