Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Yoomoo Nail Art Competition

Hi everyone,

No Tri Polish Tuesday today hopefully I will catch up next week :S, quick flying visit today to show you something which you may or may not be aware of.

That is the YooMoo nail art competition. I saw THIS post from sammy at the nailasaurus and I loved her nails she did as soon as I read the post I knew I wanted to take part.

Yoomoo and nails inc have teamed up to offer some fab prizes they are bottles of nail polish, nails inc vouchers and a holiday to ibiza WOW 





Here is what I did if you follow me on IG you will see I posted this a while ago what you need to do is post your nail art with the #guiltfreeze with your tub of YooMoo I couldn't fit it in my picture if I could have I would have and post it on Instagram for you chance.

Here was my entry.





I did a flavour of their ice cream on each finger so strawberry swirl on the thumb, mango & passion fruit on the index, logo on the middle, cherry chocolate on the ring finger and vanilla on the pinky ( I meant to put sprinkles on but forgot)

Go and check out their facebook for info and ideas also tutorials, sammy and a few others have now done other pictures and tutorials so head over and go enter why not!

Roz
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment