Thursday, 21 August 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday Black Base

Hi all,

I have to start this post by saying I LOVED this mani. I have had it on for 4 days woth only redoing my top coat l. I couldn't stop staring at my nails.




I used a no name black polish as the base I waited until it had dried and put striping tape on my nails then topped with Hard Candy Beetle.




I have a light box now let me know what you think of the pictures, I'm still getting used to it. 


Hard Candy Beetle applies like a dream and looks amazing over black!






4 comments:

  1. Stunniing!!! Love it... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try any of the other background colours in the light box? The white one is really tough to balance. Love this polish, the duochrome looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I've tried the white but it seems to make all my photos orange I will try the other 2 colours when I get back, thanks I love this polish

      Delete