Thursday, 28 August 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Purple

Hi Everyone,

Now I was unsure where to go with this mani, I looked at all my old purples and the all were Avon or Rimmel. I don't have anything against the brands but the colours looked dull to me and I wanted something that just made me feel like it was still summer just for a little longer then I found my Sinful Colors bottle hidden in my dressing table.


The name of the polish is Sinful Colors Lets Talk. I have probably had this just over a year and I really like this colour. It has a lovely shine to it, just an all over good purple.

Before I continue with the mani you will see my nails look drastically short I webt away for a long weekend it was a bank holiday in the UK. On the 1st night my index finger nail started to break on the edge below the nail line I tried everything to get it to stay but nothing worked so I decided to get rid and off they all came so I'm sporting shorties for now.

I decided to just go with something that I know and like and that is dots. I grabbed BarryM White and decided I would give dry marbelling a go again and this time it worked alot better, The tip I have is put atleast 2 coats of polish for your base and let it completely dry I left mine all day before applying a wet coat of Sinful and BarryM and dragging them together. I topped with Bourjois Matte top coat.



                                                        (shiny top coat)

Have a look below at the other lovely mani's created and don't forget you can follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment