Thursday, 7 August 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday stripes

Hi everyone,

On today's blog post I am doing stripes. I wondered how I should do this should I do use striping tape all along should I use my striping brush? Then I thought I would do a compromise.

I used NYC blue sky which is a lovely blue with a hint of green in the bottle it looks slightly more turqouise but on the nail it is definitely more blue. Then I used MUA bright coral, I also used BarryM white and a no name silver polish.





Here is what I managed to do.





I smudged my middle finger when I sneezed when I used the striping brush and now you can see the true extent of how low that middle nail is after being ripped off twice :(

Have a look at the inlinkz below for some more amazing nail art and have a look over and follow me on facebook, instagram and pinterest the link it as the topof the page.





No comments:

Post a Comment