Sunday, 17 August 2014

KIKO Milano Review swatches

Hi All,

As I mentioned in my last post I have for you today a review of the Kiko Milano nail polishes. I bought these with my own money they were not sent for review.





WARNING - this post is picture heavy. All pictures were take with a top coat on, In both day light and with flash.

The first polish I have for you is Number 266 Ultramarine Blue.
This is a lovely dark blue almost navy blue but it has the ever so slightest gold shimmer in it. It is ever so subtle but it gives the polish a different depth. It is a fantastic 2 coater an no more needed, it glides on and has a lovely self level. The brush is a flat brush but has amazing coverage. It is lovely and opaque and I can say it didn't stain my nails. I truly enjoyed putting this polish on and wearing it.

                                                 (flash)
                                                (flash)
                                                (flash)

The 2nd polish I have for you is 343 Spring Green
This is a lovely green. All I can describe it as is a really nice green, not too dark not to bright not too much blue and not too much yellow but just right. I'm not really a green fan but this won me over. This polish is lovely in the bottle it is amazing on the nail it just looks so like spring. My camera on the other hand HATED this polish have a look below this in no way reflects how gorgeous the polish is. Depending on whether I used flash or not it was either a much light version of what was actually on my nail or a horrid darker version. I am setting up my light box tonight so I will re try this polish in there and give you and update.

                                                  (flash)
                                          (daylight)
(This is what it is meant to look like)
200 Transparent


The last polish I have for you is 505 Pearly Honeysuckle Pink
A pink polish with silver glitter in it. This polish is a pale pink again I'm not a huge pink fan unless it is bright but I thought this looked so pretty I couldn't resist. I was a little underwhelmed to be honest the pink is lovely it is a lovely not quite baby pink but very nice, the way the glitter is in the bottle you would think would transfer to the polish but no.
I got a light covering of glitter in each layer I only did 2 layers and I was disappointed if I buy a glitter polish I want it to sparkle and be noticeable but this just wasn't you have to really get the nail close to notice. I am happy to report though removal was a doddle! Had to hold the polish remover on for a little longer than normal but I didn't have to do the foil method

                                           (daylight)
                                           (daylight)
                                             (flash)
Here is the nail art I created.






So there we have it over all I love these Kiko Milano polishes and for £2.50 each you can't go wrong. They do have some polishes cheaper on their websites. Check out their website or if you are lucky enough their stores.

Dont' foget you can follow me on instagram, facebook, bloglovin', pinterest and google+ all the links are at the side ----> or at the top of the page

6 comments:

  1. I love all three individually, even the pink, and I really love what you did with them together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you emma the pink is a lovely but I adore the blue it's just my colour

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is so nicer in person lovely and vibrant

      Delete
  3. Ultramarine Blue is stunning! So gorgeous! Great photography too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree emily it is gorgeous. Thank you

      Delete