Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Blue Yellow and Red week #3

Hi All,

Today is the weekly tri polish Tuesday challenge. I have used all 3 colours again and even managed to sneak in black this time. Here is a reminder of what is to come.





I decided just to splodge some colours on my nail over a white base and then see what it looked like. I grabbed my sponge and my polish and set to work blobbing. Once I was done I added a layer of crackle nail polish. I used MUA Sky Blue, W7 Hip Hop and a no name red polish




Sorry about the tip wear I did the mani late night and didn't get to do photos until like a day or 2 later 
I have to say I will be glad when this month's colours are over because I just have no inspiration with red yellow and blue my brain stalls and can't think of anything.

Don't forget to follow me on facebook, instagram and bloglovin' and check out the inlinkz below for some more amazing nail art





No comments:

Post a Comment