Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Red Yellow and blue

Hi everyone,

I have an odd one for you today, we start this month with new colours for the Tri Polish Tuesday Challenge. The colours for this month are Blue Red and Yellow.

I am going to be up front about this I have no idea what I will do with this months colours I am well and truly stumped so you may see me doing some new types of nail art (to me atleast) so their might be some great things and their might be some not great. It will be interesting to see what I do though.

The polishes I have used are BarryM Matte Espresso, BarryM Cyan Blue W7 HipHop and a no name red polish.





I decided to give splatter nails a go. I little sat down and had no idea what I was doing so I sat there with my polish and my did my base whilst watching youtube. Let me tell you this is messy!

I did a black base of BarryM Espresso and 'tried' to do the splatter effect. I was doing something wrong I think the position of my brush because my phone got covered more then my nails did at first.

I have some pics from my camera then I have some from my phone to show you the mess I made.







I loved the effect the mess wasn't too bad to clean up on me but on the surrounding area OOPS!

Have you tried splatter how did it turn out for you? Let me know below and don't forget you can follow me via instagram, facebook, google+ and bloglovin' like are at the side.





3 comments:

  1. Messy but beautiful! I'll never do one without glue covers again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm going to buy a peel off base I've seen a cheap one online and I'm using a straw next time much easier I bet

      Delete
  2. These look great. Loved the pre-clean up pictures too. Still need to attempt this x

    ReplyDelete