Thursday, 18 September 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday Burnt Orange/Copper

Hi all,

I have for you the penultimate Golden Oldie Thursday challenge mani. I do have something that will be replacing it but I'm going to keep you guessing for now what it is.

Todays colour theme is burnt orange/copper I only really have one Copper colour and that is Maybelline Color Show. I have had this since I can't remember when at least 2 years I would say. It is called Brick Shimmer. It is a perfect copper colour it is almost a one coater but I did a 2nd coat just to cover all the nail.

(me trying to take a picture without showing you my nails that will be up soon on the blog)


I didn't do any nail art, stamping or anything on top of it just pure copper goodness.




As you can see I'm still sporting my nubbin every week it grows but I have to keep filling the weak edge off so it looks like it isn't growing and like I have a stumpy for a finger haha.

Check out the inlinkz below for more amazing nail art.








No comments:

Post a Comment