Thursday, 11 September 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ignored for too long.

Hi everyone,

I am bringing a couple of oldies out here that I very rarely use mainly because I can't find out a best time to wear them because they are just so lovely but so unique. I am using W7 Metallic Neptune. This is a gorgeous duochrome, you can see the green in the bottle it looks lovely and it shifts between green, black and purple. The next one I am using is Sonoma nail art nail polish 20,000 leagues under the sea.

I haven't used the W7 in a while since I did a galaxy mani a while ago and I haven't used the sonoma nail art nail polish since mmm last year wow.

I decided just to use the W7 as a base and top it with 20,000 leagues under the sea.




I matte top coated it because I love glitter top coats when it has been matte top coated. You can't see the true colour of the base it just looks like a black base. You can see I'm still sporting my one stumpy nail but it is growing.




No comments:

Post a Comment