Thursday, 25 September 2014

YOOMOO Nail art competition

Hi all,

Today is meant to be Golden Oldie Thursday but because I lined up my dates wrong, I got confused and didn't do a mani because of the new challenge that will be starting so I am going to share with you today the mani I have done for the YOOMOO nail art competition.

If you haven't seen or heard about this I will give you some brief details. It is a nail art competition made by Nails Inc and Yoomoo, You have the chance to win some Nails Inc nail polish, a Nails Inc manicure voucher or a £1000 holiday. Last time they ran this I won a Nails Inc Polish and a Nails Inc mani which I am booked in to use in the next couple of weeks.


Here is my mani I used sooooo many polishes on this mani.



I used on the thumb Color Club Poetic Hues, OPI You're so Flippy Floppy, OPI What's a Little Rain Forest, Enkelini The grass is greener, BarryM  Tangerine and Cartrice Charleston's Fa

On the Index finger I used OPI Elephantastic and BarryM white, I also used BarryM Blood Orange for the red of the strawberry and Kiko 343

On the middle finger I used OPI Elephantastic and BarryM White

On the Ring finger I used BarryM Blue Grape, BarryM White and BarryM Blood orange

On the pinky finger I used Color Club Poetic Hues, W7 Suede, Nails Inc Porchester Square and NYC 142 Leather and Mink.

WOW haha I enjoyed doing this mani so much. I broke it down into little segments and in total took me 2 hours to complete from removing the old polish to the drying of the top coat which I was impressed with.

If you fancy getting in on the fun, the competition is open until monday so you will have to hurry up.




No comments:

Post a Comment