Wednesday, 8 October 2014

52 week Pick and Mix 3 Colour Gradient

Hi everyone,

Today is the next prompt for the 52 week challenge we are in week 2 this week. This prompt is a 3 colour gradient. I used Catrice Charleston FA, BarryM Pomegranate and BarryM Plum.



I loved this mani it turned out perfectly.



I have been following Debbies week by week tutorials over on the crumpet SIMPLES and she did gradients a couple of weeks ago. I have already done gradients before but it is always handy to brush up on your skills and techniques her tutorials are really good and informative.

Here is what I did. I managed to get the blending just right YAY for me! I have included a pre clean up picture so you can see the mess I made. I stupidly forgot to put on tape before I started so it was a cow to clean up but I loved the finish at the end.









Have a look at the inlinkz below for some more fab nail art.

Don't forget you can follow me by clicking on the links at the top I am on blogloving, pinterest, facebook and instagram.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! It's so bright and happy :D xx

    ReplyDelete