Tuesday, 21 October 2014

52 week pick and mix challenge 70s


Hi everyone, 

I have for you today my first properly successful water marble.  Now I was born in the late 80's so I don't have much of an idea what patterns
were in the 70's, so I googled it and an image came up that was all sort of colours mixed together and I decided to try a watermarble.



OMG how happy am I with this all the polishes blended well they all spread great and cleanup was a freaking doddle!

The polishes I used were Catrice Charleston Fa,  BarryM Blood orange, W7 Hip Hop, BarryM Waikiki, BarryM green berry, BarryM Blue Grape,  BarryM Plum.





Here is pre clean up.


I was so pleased with myself that I managed to go 5 seperate nails water marbled. 

Have a look below at more amazing nail art.



2 comments:

  1. wow, I absolutely love this!!! I suck at water marble major time, so I'm always in awe when I see one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is perfectly psychedelic 70's!

    ReplyDelete