Friday, 31 October 2014

52 week pick and mix challenge Dark colours

Hi again,

I'm back today with the last installment for this weeks 52wpnmc this theme is dark colours. I thought I'd use 3 Different ones. I chose BarryM Plum, W7 Neptune and Taras Talons 152.


This is a picture from my phone with the flash on.

I decided just to do a straight skittle as I couldn't think of what else I could do.



Sorry about the tip wear I did this a few weeks ago when we got told about some possible promotions at work and I spent literally 2 weeks just doing the stuff for that and everything else took a back seat.
I love the taras talons holo it is just mmmmm. I have done a mani with this polish that is in my vault to clear soon.

Check out more amazing nail art below.








No comments:

Post a Comment