Monday, 27 October 2014

Liebster Awards

Hi Everyone,

I have been nominated by the lovely Emily at Nails must be painted for a Liebster Award. Granted this was a few weeks ago but life got hectic but now it is going back to normalish, I was totally unsure of what this was until she nominated me and now I am just so happy.



Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by that person
3. Tell us 11 random facts about yourself
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate for a Liebster Award
5. Post 11 questions for those nominated to answer

My Questions from Emily are


1. What is your all time favourite polish? arghhh how do I narrow it down to just one I think I have to say it is Catrice Cosmetics Charleston Fa which I won in a giveaway from Brethil over at druid nails. It is a lovely pink


2. Where do you get most of your inspiration? pinterest, instagram and work I love looking at the outfits some of my colleagues come in, I sometimes take a crafty picture of their top for the pattern.


3. What is your favourite indie polish? Taras Talons definitely she is a lovely girl and does amazing polish.


4. What is your favourite pattern? any pattern anything dotty I like dots.

5. What is your favourite song? again how do I narrow this down I think it would have to be we are done by the madden brothers check it out on youtube. 

6. What is the most interesting place you have travelled to? hmmm I'd have to say either Finland to see santa or Normandy when I went with school.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Las Vegas, I have the biggest desire to go there not because of the gambeling but because it is vegas sounds daft I know, I have wanted to go since I was 16 and that desire has never faultered nearly 10 years later

8. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Bread LOL.... I don't know I think some science program proved the egg came first but I don't really care lol

9. What is your favourite Disney film? 101 Dalmatians I love dogs

10. Do you have any pets? Yes a mental Springer Spaniel called ralph he is 6 and is such a character

11. What colour do you wear on your nails most often? Any I like my blues but try to vary it. 


Now 11 Random Facts about me 

1. I have been with my fiance for almost 9 years

2. I like wearing odd socks, Life if too short to worry about matching stuff.

3. I have just purged my nail polish stash and will be swapping or selling them soon.

4. I have to have some kind of noise on for me to go to sleep either the TV or radio.

5. I am an only child

6. I met frank bruno the boxer in a hotel in reading when I was like 9 and still have his autographed picture to this day

7. I am getting married in scotland next year.

8. I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year

9. I can drive and passed my test 1st go but I don't drive because it scares me

10. I am short 5'1'' and have to get all my trousers shortened

11. I can't think of anything else but sure I will after I post this.

Now on to the nominations

1.Em's Little corner 
2.Elanors Nails
3.BG Polish
4.Druid Nails
5.Fixin to faff
6.Lane's Lacquers
7.NailsXO
8.The Imperfect10 blog
9.My Nagellakjes
10.Stephy Claws
11.Funnailartdesigns

Now onto my Questions for you lot mwahahaha

1. Do you have a nail care routine?
2. What is your least used polish
3. What browser are you using right now?
4. Where are you right now?
5. If you have a pet what is their name if not what would you call your pet?
6. Where do you get your polish bargains from?
7. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
8. If you could live anywhere where would that be?
9. Whats your next mani going to be?
10. What is at the top of your lemming list?
11. How many bottles of polish do have last time you counted?

No comments:

Post a Comment