Thursday, 16 October 2014

Mani Swap with Rachel from The Imperfect blog

Hi everyone,

Me and rachel decided to do a mani swap after we did twinsies before. If you want to have a look at what we did click here.

We have decided to pick a mani from each others blog and recreate it. I picked something from a while back it is over a year ago and it is a blue and silver Leopard print mani. I didn't read the full blog post until a couple of days ago and I did the mani about 1 week ago I'd seen the pictures and I loved the colours.

Here is the blog post and below is the picture that I saw that caught my eye.


.


This is what I created. I used BarryM Blueberry, OPI This gown needs a crown and my black rio nail art pen.




I had so many compliments on this mani everyone thought it was so cute so thanks rachel for the inspiration.

Head to her blog here to see what she created.




No comments:

Post a Comment