Saturday, 4 October 2014

Pastel Mani

Hi again,

I am back again. I have for you today something I did that got featured in the Coloristiq promo video. They are a new brand that is going to be launching in the next couple of weeks. What they will be doing is basically like a nail polish version of Netflix you can rent full size bottles of nail polish. You can try out the new collections from various brands such as OPI, CHINA GLAZE and MORGAN TAYLOR see if you like them you have to return the bottles but it gives you an idea if you like the polishes rather than buying a bottle you don't like for full price. If you want to have a quick look at their website CLICK HERE

Anyway onto the nail art. I have gone dotty crazy these last couple of weeks but I have had this one brewing for a while. I was inspired by a cup at work haha. I tried to recreate the pattern it didn't go exactly to plan but I like the way it did come out.

The polishes I used were Color Club poetic Hues, BarryM atlantic Road, Sally Hansen 409 Good to Grape, Nail Inc Udderly shocking pink and BarryM GreenBerry.


This is what I came up with.






What inspires you, I am now taking photos of colleagues work outfits because some of them do have amazing taste





4 comments:

  1. Those colours are incredible together!
    I nominated you for a Liebster award. Rules and your questions are on my blog. nailsmustbepainted.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you emily and OMG thank you for the nomination

      Delete