Thursday, 2 October 2014

Pick and Mix Week1 of 52

Hi everyone,

Today is the start of a new 52 week pick and mix challenge brought to you by the lovely Debbie at the Crumpet. That is all I am going to tell you about the challenge if you want to join in, head over to facebook and looks for crumpets nail tarts, there is where you will find all the details and the inlinkz and all the info you need.



The first prompt for this week is a 2 colour gradient. I decided to go with OPI Vampsterdam and to Catrice Charleston FA, I love this Catrice polish it is just devine.

Now them apologies for the tip wear I finished this mani in the morning, and went to work and my stupid top coat wore off I must have been having a hard day on my nails because I have a mani on today and it's been on 2 days with no tip wear. Also as I am still trying to get the perfect angle for my light box my skin tone changes wildly haha I think I have it perfect as you will see in the coming weeks.

The OPI was a pain in the bum to do a gradient with it wouldn't go on as dark as I wanted it.





I hope you like this I have another post coming up this week from the 52 week challenge so I look forward to seeing what everyone else has created.





1 comment: