Saturday, 15 November 2014

52 Week Pick and Mix animals wild

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts this week I think this will be the only one this week and I will only be doing one next week. I have been very drained and tired over the last week or so and I have got some time off work next week so I am hoping to recharge relax and get back on the band wagon.

This weeks theme is wild animals and I decided I would kill 2 birds with one stone. A month or so back I asked for any requests if people wanted me to do any nail art and the lovely Emma at Ems Little Corner suggested freehand animal print. I decided cheetah print would be a good one.

I have used W7 Hip Hop, BarryM Tangerine, W7 Suede and BarryM Matte Black.



Here it is. I used W7 Hip hop as the base and saran wrapped the BarryM tangerine on top of it. I loved the effect I then placed on top in random blobs the W7 Suede and surrounded it with BarryM Matte Black.




That is it for me this week. Have a look below at more amazing nail art.



No comments:

Post a Comment