Friday, 28 November 2014

52 week pick and mix challenge - brush strokes

Good day all,

I'm back with another installment of 52wpnmc the first theme for the week is brush strokes.

I thought long and hard about this because I didn't want to do distressed nails last time I did them it failed and I just can't be bothered again so I decided I would try the waterfall mani again, I followed the tutorial that was done by sammy the nailasaurus HERE. She does awesome nail art and tutorials.


For this mani I used Nails Inc The Bolders, BarryM Gold and a no name silver. The Nails Inc polish is just gorgeous it is that lovely Christmas red and I have had so many comments about the red and how lovely it is.
I did want to try something with the Christmas colours and this is what I came up with. I grabbed my brush and started to draw waterfalls of gold and silver.






That is part 1 done come back later today for part 2.



10 comments:

  1. Oooo this looks so festive! Cant wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks charli I finally got round to reposting part 2 this morning haha I though I scjeduled it but it didn't post

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I've never tried waterfall nails before, you've inspired me to try them ^^ Love the colour combination too btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rachel I can't wait to see what you do. I had to try something festiveish :)

      Delete
  3. Fab colours, I think the only way you could have made it any more Christmassy would be to put green in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a single yet beautiful mani - love the colour combination and, as you say, that red is perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not done a waterfall mani yet myself, but I do love this one! It's very festive and christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your colour choice- perfect for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete