Monday, 1 December 2014

52 week pick and mix challenge favourite brand

Hellllo everybody,

Can you tell I'm feeling better haha. Oops I didn't realise this post hadn't been posted.

On with this last weeks final theme,  Today is all about my favourite brand and although I love BarryM polishes and I own alot, I sometimes don't like their polishes sometimes I just don't get along with them haha, one brand that I have always bought and have always been impressed with is OPI.



Every polish I own of theirs I love even the crackle polishes! I will only buy them if I see an offer on QVC, TKMaxx, poundland because their polishes are great but at £11 for 1 bottle nope I won't do it.

On to my mani I kept it simple but used 2 that I haven't used in well over 5 months. I've had them both since this time last year and got them from a shop in town. I used OPI I have a herring problem and OPI Gold Shatter.

I just did 2 coats of I have a herring problem and then on my ring finger I used my OPI crackle polish to just go on top.

 
 
That is all for me today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment