Friday, 5 December 2014

52 week pick and mix challenge camouflage

Hello everyone,

A flying visit today and this week infact, I am really busy with work and just want to get this weekend and the start of next week out of the way then I can start focusing back on the blog. Sorry for being absent but just blerghhh to this time of year haha.

Any way onto the mani, Today I used Colour Club Poetic Hues, OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window, W7 Suede and BarryM Espresso. The theme is dark green and camouflage. I have combined them.


This is my 1st attempt at camouflage nails and I'm not quite sure whether they look right or not :/



I gave it a go check out more amazing nail art in the inlinkz below.






2 comments:

  1. Love these - they look so great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this green manicure!

    Your nails look great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete