Monday, 29 December 2014

52week pick and mix challenge - distressed nails

Hi everyone,

I am back with another post again this is a bit late I did mean to get this up this weekend. But because of the weather my and the OH have been out with the dog enjoying the snow, nothing like a bit of snow to make my dog happy. If your not in the UK, we've had some snow and my dog LOVES it so no way were we missing out.

This weeks  Last weeks theme was grey and distressed nails. Again I have combined because I'm still sulking about my nails. This post you will see just how low I've had to chop one nail on my left hand. Think I may need to buy polish to console myself. Any suggestions on what I should get?

For this mani I used Color Club Lady Holiday, Revlon parfumerie 090 Bordeux, Finger Paints Vintage Violet and Kiko 341 Cobalt Green.




This distressed mani was way more successful than my last one. I think I chose colours that worked together. 



Now for the horror :(

I've had to chop my thumb and fore finger down on this hand and they are both just ugly. I can't wait for them to grow. Bring on the sun and warmer weather. Check out more pretty mani's below in the inlinkz