Sunday, 4 January 2015

52 week pick and mix challenge PURPLE!

Hi all,

I had intended on posting this wayyyy earlier in the week but I've had time off and didn't schedule this so just spent time chilling, I hope you don't mind it's been a mental month or so and just needing to take some me time.

On with today's challenge. 3 shades of purple, I have got a lot of purples in my collection and this just decided I wanted to use 3 of my favourites. I used KIKO 331, Finger Paints Vintage Violet and OPI Vampsterdam.



I've only had the KIKo polish less than  month and it like all the other kiko polishes is a dream.Full coverage in one coat etc etc basically I love my KIKO polishes.

I decided I would do something that just showed off the colours so a taped purple gradient, I painted my nails with the KIKO first and after it was dry I put tape on in sections and painted in the sections with the 2 other colours. Also as you can see I'm sporting nubbins and will be for a while :(




Check out below for more mani's in this lovely nail art challenge in a little while today I will post my dots mani.