Sunday, 11 January 2015

52 week pick and mix challenge

Hi guys,

Today I am combining both posts that I had planned on doing for this manis'. Simply because of time.

This weeks themes are dotting tools and pink and aqua. I did originally do 2 mani's for this and planned on showing them earlier in the week but time just got away from me. Sorry

So for these manis on the first one I used BarryM Espresso, China Glaze Tree Hugger, Essence Lets get lost, BarryM Tangerine and Catrice LE Featherstons Fame.

For the 2nd mani I used NYC Blue Sky and Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate.



Technically now I've done both mani's they could both fit in with the themes (just) haha. But at the time when I started my first mani this week it didn't cross my mind and I thought I would have the time and energy to get it all done.

If you would like to find out what will be happening on my blog over the next month or so come back tomorrow I am going to have a post up to detail what is going to be happening. 

1st Mani - Dotting Tools



2nd Mani - Aqua and Pink


So there they are. I am enjoying my vibrant colours again and willing on the spring and summer for lovely bright mani's. Check out all the fab mani's below!