Friday, 9 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Teal

Hello again,

I know it has been a few weeks since I last did a post. I am excited to announce I am taking part in the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas. I chose to do the one mani a fortnight. I will do more if I can but I am just starting to get back into blogging again and I am hoping to get into some kind of routine.


Todays' Prompt is teal. I got the prompt of water colour. Now I've never done a water colour mani and I thought about doing it with maybe white and teal on a nude nail but just decided to do a white base and put teal on top and attempt it.

And this is what I created.......








I'm undecided on whether I like it. I used Sinful Colors Snow me white for the base and BarryM Teal. Apologies for the nails and for the poor photos. I took more but they are all a bit pants this will get better I promise as soon as I can be bothered to get my light box down hahaha.

I used basic polish blobbed it on the nail and used nail polish remover to try and get the affect of a water colour.

So that is me done for today brief I know but I'm sure as I get into this I will become more talkative and be doing better photos (I promise)

Check out the other people below taking part in the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment